- He is a notch above the others .
- He had attached a wheel with notched rim to the clock .
- With this performance , she has notched up her third championship title .
- The slabs of standing stone point roughly toward the invisible notch .
- The actual control condition at the root of the notch is more problematic .
- a small cut
- a V-shaped or U-shaped indentation carved or scratched into a surface; "there were four notches in the handle of his revolver"
- the location in a range of mountains of a geological formation that is lower than the surrounding peaks; "we got through the pass before it started to snow"
同義詞：pass, mountain pass
- a V-shaped indentation; "mandibular notch"
- notch a surface to record something
- cut or make a notch into; "notch the rope"