2.目標 (of; for); 目的，宗旨。
3.【哲學】對象，客體，客觀 (opp. subject); 【語法】賓語。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He got up onto some solid object .
- It was confused among many objects .
- What an object you look in that old hat !
- The spiral nebulae are impressive objects .
- Tell me the names of the objects in this room .
- a tangible and visible entity; an entity that can cast a shadow; "it was full of rackets, balls and other objects"
- the focus of cognitions or feelings; "objects of thought"; "the object of my affection"
- the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable); "the sole object of her trip was to see her children"
同義詞：aim, objective, target
- (computing) a discrete item that provides a description of virtually anything known to a computer; "in object-oriented programming, objects include data and define its status, its methods of operation and how it interacts with other objects"
- (grammar) a constituent that is acted upon; "the object of the verb"
- express or raise an objection or protest or criticism or express dissent; "She never objected to the amount of work her boss charged her with"; "When asked to drive the truck, she objected that she did not have a driver''s license"
- be averse to or express disapproval of; "My wife objects to modern furniture"