障礙(物)，妨害，阻礙，干擾。 an obstacle to (progress) (進步)的障礙。 throw obstacles in sb.'s way 妨害，阻礙某人。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- It was an obstacle that no one could avoid for ever .
- There are many formidable obstacles to overcome .
- He put every obstacle in my way .
- What exactly is the obstacle ?
- What may be a stimulus at one time may become an obstacle later .
- an obstruction that stands in the way (and must be removed or surmounted or circumvented)
- something immaterial that stands in the way and must be circumvented or surmounted; "lack of imagination is an obstacle to one''s advancement"; "the poverty of a district is an obstacle to good education"; "the filibuster was a major obstruction to the success of their plan"
An obstacle (also called a barrier or a stumbling block) is an object, thing, action or situation that causes an [There are, therefore, different types of obstacles, which can be physical, economic], [[biopsychosocial, cultural, political, technological or even military.