眼睛的，視覺上的，用眼的；眼狀的。 ocular demonstration 直觀演示。 an ocular witness 目擊者，見證人。n.
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- With atropine, ocular effects are accompanied by tachycardia .
- In both instruments, the image formed by an objective is viewed through an ocular .
- He cleaned his stiletto on parkin's trousers, and wiped the ocular liquid from his hands. it had been a messy business .
- Chinese journal of ocular trauma and occupational eye disease
- Clinical feature of ocular presentations in moyamoya disease
- relating to or using sight; "ocular inspection"; "an optical illusion"; "visual powers"; "visual navigation"
同義詞：optic, optical, visual
- of or relating to or resembling the eye; "ocular muscles"; "an ocular organ"; "ocular diseases"; "the optic (or optical) axis of the eye"; "an ocular spot is a pigmented organ or part believed to be sensitive to light"
同義詞：optic, optical, opthalmic
- visible; "be sure of it; give me the ocular proof"- Shakespeare; "a visual presentation"; "a visual image"
- combination of lenses at the viewing end of optical instruments