- 更多例句： 下一頁
- I caught a faint odour of violet sachet .
- The rich odour clung to him and wrapped him around .
- In her nostrils was the odour of dusty cretonne .
- The studio was filled with the rich odour of roses .
- There was a heavy odour in the room--the flowers .
- any property detected by the olfactory system
同義詞：olfactory property, smell, aroma, odor, scent
- the sensation that results when olfactory receptors in the nose are stimulated by particular chemicals in gaseous form; "she loved the smell of roses"
同義詞：smell, odor, olfactory sensation, olfactory perception