- account: n. 1.計算；賬；賬目；賬戶；計算 ...
- account for: 1.證明，說明；由于 (How do ...
- account no: 帳號
- We can leave the whole matter of discounting out of account .
- Behaviourism leaves out of account consciousness and introspection .
- Unit of account means the unit of account mentioned in article 26 .
- The traditional orientation of accounting was to record transactions at their historical cost .
- The principal criteria of management efficiency imposed on divisions are ability to stay on plan, sales and market share increases, recovery of accounts receivable, and inventory turn .