1.獨一個的，單一的。 one hand 一只手。 one shot 只出一期的雜志。 O- swallow doesn't make a summer. 孤燕不成夏。 O- manone vote. 一人一票。 No one man can do it. 一個人來干，是誰也干不了的。
2.某(一個人)。 one Smith 一個叫史密斯的人。 Some one man must direct. 總得有一個人指揮才行。 one day [morn+更多解釋...
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The bisection method finds only one of them .
- The snowflakes melt the moment they touch one 's hand .
- At last gerald had but one day more .
- The earth completes one revolution each day .
- For years i have lived with only one lung .
- a single person or thing; "he is the best one"; "this is the one I ordered"
- the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number; "he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it"; "they had lunch at one"
同義詞：1, I, ace, single, unity
- eminent beyond or above comparison; "matchless beauty"; "the team''s nonpareil center fielder"; "she''s one girl in a million"; "the one and only Muhammad Ali"; "a peerless scholar"; "infamy unmatched in the Western world"; "wrote with unmatchable clarity"; "unrivaled mastery of her art"
同義詞：matchless, nonpareil, one and only, peerless, unmatched, unmatchable, unrivaled, unrivalled
- indefinite in time or position; "he will come one day"; "one place or another"
- being a single entity made by combining separate components; "three chemicals combining into one solution"
- used informally as an intensifier; "that is one fine dog"
- of the same kind or quality; "two animals of one species"
- used of a single unit or thing; not two or more; "`ane'' is Scottish"
同義詞：1, i, ane
- having the indivisible character of a unit; "a unitary action"; "spoke with one voice"