-ability ,-ably adv.
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Instance is no longer in an operable state
- Standard guide for the installation of operable partitions
- Instance represents is now in an operable state
- Are all rescue craft still operable
- Instance is in an operable state
- capable of being treated by surgical operation; "an operable cancer"
- usable for a specific purpose; "an operable plan"; "a practicable solution"
- fit or ready for use or service; "the toaster was still functional even after being dropped"; "the lawnmower is a bit rusty but still usable"; "an operational aircraft"; "the dishwasher is now in working order"
同義詞：functional, usable, useable, operational