選擇，取舍，選擇權，選擇自由；可選擇的東西；【商業】(在契約有效期可附加一定貼水的)選擇買賣的特權。 imprisonment without the option of a fine 不能用罰款代替的禁錮刑。 There are three options in our college. 我們大學里有三種選科。 at one's option 任意，隨意。 have no option but to (do) ...除…外別無辦法，只好。 leave+更多解釋...
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Thus he would have had a deadly option .
- You have an option on a piece of land .
- There are three options in our college .
- There were not many options open to him .
- I pondered his options .
- the act of choosing or selecting; "your choice of colors was unfortunate"; "you can take your pick"
同義詞：choice, selection, pick
- one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen; "what option did I have?"; "there no other alternative"; "my only choice is to refuse"
- the right to buy or sell property at an agreed price; the right is purchased and if it is not exercised by a stated date the money is forfeited