- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The inside orbit has 2 electrons .
- The present-day eccentricity of the orbit is small .
- All the orbits lie nearly in the same plane .
- We can draw the earth 's orbit round the sun .
- The satellite was launched into orbit around the moon .
- an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"; "a piano has a greater range than the human voice"; "the ambit of municipal legislation"; "within the compass of this article"; "within the scope of an investigation"; "outside the reach of the law"; "in the political orbit of a world power"
同義詞：scope, range, reach, compass, ambit
- the bony cavity in the skull containing the eyeball
同義詞：eye socket, cranial orbit, orbital cavity
- the (usually elliptical) path described by one celestial body in its revolution about another; "he plotted the orbit of the moon"
- the path of an electron around the nucleus of an atom
- a particular environment or walk of life; "his social sphere is limited"; "it was a closed area of employment"; "he''s out of my orbit"
同義詞：sphere, domain, area, field, arena
ORBit is a CORBA 2.4 compliant Object Request Broker (ORB).