1.【音樂】(教堂用的)管風琴(＝〔美國〕 pipe organ)；(足踏)風琴；手搖風琴；口琴。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The sense organs or receptors are structures .
- The kidneys are highly vascularized organs .
- The liver is an organ and so is the heart .
- The tongue is one of the organs for pronunciation .
- Under the genetic plan, organs develop .
- (music) an electronic simulation of a pipe organ
同義詞：electric organ, electronic organ, Hammond organ
- a free-reed instrument in which air is forced through the reeds by bellows
同義詞：harmonium, reed organ
- wind instrument whose sound is produced by means of pipes arranged in sets supplied with air from a bellows and controlled from a large complex musical keyboard
- a fully differentiated structural and functional unit in an animal that is specialized for some particular function
- a periodical that is published by a special interest group; "the organ of the communist party"
- a government agency or instrument devoted to the performance of some specific function; "The Census Bureau is an organ of the Commerce Department"