- other: adj. 1.別的，另外的，其他的； ...
- receivable: adj. 應收的，該接收的，該接受的 ...
- receivable other: 其他應收款
- Where the cost includes an element of dividend declared or in ? terest accrued , that portion relating to the dividend and inte ? rest shall be accounted for as a temporary payment and dis - j closed under other receivable
- Where the actual payments of the investments in shares include dividends declared by the investee company , that portion of the dividend should be accounted for as a temporary payment and disclosed under other receivable in the books of the investing company
- The results suggest fraud companies have higher debt ratio and proportion of other receivable to current assets , slower short - term liquidity , have lower ratio of days " sales in receivables , adjusted operational cash flow per share and smaller equity ' s centralization extent than nonfraud companies have . beside non - fraud companies , fraud companies are easier to receive non - standard unqualified auditing opinion