- Walter got away with about twenty pages .
- This would make a fine page in history .
- You 've only a few pages to go .
- Refraction has been dealt with on page 156 .
- His pages are crowded with literary allusions .
- one side of one leaf (of a book or magazine or newspaper or letter etc.) or the written or pictorial matter it contains
- in medieval times a youth acting as a knight''s attendant as the first stage in training for knighthood
- a youthful attendant at official functions or ceremonies such as legislative functions and weddings
- a boy who is employed to run errands