- 更多例句： 下一頁
- And pain does not matter to a man .
- The pain is often exacerbated by certain foods .
- She saw how much she had pained edward .
- His harsh words caused her much pain .
- This demeanour is usually indicative of pain .
- a somatic sensation of acute discomfort; "as the intensity increased the sensation changed from tickle to pain"
同義詞：pain sensation, painful sensation
- something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness; "washing dishes was a nuisance before we got a dish washer"; "a bit of a bother"; "he''s not a friend, he''s an infliction"
同義詞：annoyance, bother, botheration, infliction, pain in the neck, pain in the ass
- emotional distress; a fundamental feeling that people try to avoid; "the pain of loneliness"
- a bothersome annoying person; "that kid is a terrible pain"
同義詞：pain in the neck, nuisance
- a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder; "the patient developed severe pain and distension"