- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The front panel houses a bridge-current meter .
- The panel had a veneer of gold and ivory .
- The office was a front parlour with a panelled wall .
- The panels were all dark and smoke-looking .
- The wall panels were bolted to the concrete foundation .
- electrical device consisting of a flat insulated surface that contains switches and dials and meters for controlling other electrical devices; "he checked the instrument panel"; "suddenly the board lit up like a Christmas tree"
同義詞：control panel, instrument panel, control board, board
- (computer science) a small temporary window in a graphical user interface that appears in order to request information from the user; after the information has been provided the user dismisses the box with `okay'' or `cancel''
- a piece of cloth that is generally triangular or tapering; used in making garments or umbrellas or sails
- sheet that forms a distinct (usually flat and rectangular) section or component of something
- a soft pad placed under a saddle
- a group of people gathered for a special purpose as to plan or discuss an issue or judge a contest etc
- (law) a group of people summoned for jury service (from whom a jury will be chosen)
- a committee appointed to judge a competition