[ 'pærəʃu:t ] 發音: 用"parachute"造句
- annular parachute: 環形降落傘
- antispin parachute: 反螺旋傘
- apex of the parachute: 傘頂
- The balloon carried two large parachutes .
- Like the american craft, vostok was equipped with braking rockets and parachutes for the return to earth .
- American spacecrafts have passed close to venus and russian ones have parachuted instruments to its surface .
- In december 1943 i had the good fortune when parachuting to incur a minor injure which afforded me a rest from military service .
- In december 1943 i had the good fortune when parachuting to incur a minor injury which afforded me rest from military services .
- rescue equipment consisting of a device that fills with air and retards your fall
A parachute is a device used to slow the motion of an object through an atmosphere by creating drag, or in the case of ram-air parachutes, aerodynamic lift. Parachutes are usually made out of light, strong cloth, originally silk, now most commonly nylon.