(pl. -ses )
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- But on ashurst there had now come a feeling of paralysis .
- I crept along, fighting paralysis of the calves and the thighs .
- A typical result of an upper motor neuron lesion is paralysis of voluntary movement .
- Only an open-ended and continuously self-critical approach could avoid paralysis in the theory .
- Determination of paralysis shellfish poison bioassay
- loss of the ability to move a body part
Paralysis is loss of muscle function for one or more muscles. Paralysis can be accompanied by a loss of feeling (sensory loss) in the affected area if there is sensory damage as well as motor.