- 更多例句： 下一頁
- We call parameter 4 is a dynamic parameter .
- The strategy used is to assume values for two parameters .
- Many other important catalytic parameters were deduced .
- The discussion that follows will center about these parameters .
- This approach allows the steady-state parameters to be well-defined .
- a constant in the equation of a curve that can be varied to yield a family of similar curves
- a quantity (such as the mean or variance) that characterizes a statistical population and that can be estimated by calculations from sample data
- (computer science) a reference or value that is passed to a function, procedure, subroutine, command, or program
- any factor that defines a system and determines (or limits) its performance