- the park: 公園（練習冊）; 咒樂園
- to park: 停車
- city park, urban park: 城市公園
- To the west of tian an men is zhongshan park .
- The batter knocked the ball out of the park .
- She went for a little wander round the park .
- Do you know there is a pond in the new park ?
- We went for a lounge in the park after dinner .
- a facility in which ball games are played (especially baseball games); "take me out to the ballpark"
- a gear position that acts as a parking brake; "the put the car in park and got out"
- a large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property; "there are laws that protect the wildlife in this park"
- a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area; "they went for a walk in the park"
同義詞：commons, common, green
- a lot where cars are parked
同義詞：parking lot, car park, parking area
- place temporarily; "park the car in the yard"; "park the children with the in-laws"; "park your bag in this locker"
- maneuver a vehicle into a parking space; "Park the car in front of the library"; "Can you park right here?"
A park is an area of open space provided for recreational use. It can be in its natural or semi-natural state, or planted, and is set aside for human enjoyment or for the protection of wildlife or natural habitats.