- Associations are more likely to occur when the partial pressure is high .
- Indwelling blood carbon dioxide partial pressure analyzer
- The connection of partial pressure and the limit flows in rheostat
- Pco2 partial pressure of carbondioxide
- Millimetre partial pressure abbr . mmpp
In a mixture of ideal gases, each gas has a partial pressure which is the hypothetical pressure of that gas if it alone occupied the volume of the mixture at the same temperature. The total pressure of a gas mixture is the sum of the partial pressures of each individual gas in the mixture.