- 更多例句： 下一頁
- These are matrices that may be partitioned .
- The subsets in a partition are called cells .
- The air cell partition become indistinct .
- R must be partitioned for each individual component .
- Such a partition is called a bipartition of the graph .
- the act of dividing or partitioning; separation by the creation of a boundary that divides or keeps apart
同義詞：division, partitioning, segmentation, sectionalization, sectionalisation
- a vertical structure that divides or separates (as a wall divides one room from another)
- (anatomy) a structure that separates areas in an organism
- (computer science) the part of a hard disk that is dedicated to a particular operating system or application and accessed as a single unit