[ 'pɑ:ti ] 發音: 用"party"造句
- a party: 宴會
- a party of: 一伙，一批
- at the party: 第2章在派對上; 在聚會上; 在晚會 ...
- What dress shall i put on for the party ?
- Ted holds a party for his friends .
- He improvised a poem at the evening party .
- I went to a cocktail party after work .
- The whole world seemed to be at the party .
- an occasion on which people can assemble for social interaction and entertainment; "he planned a party to celebrate Bastille Day"
- a group of people gathered together for pleasure; "she joined the party after dinner"
- an organization to gain political power; "in 1992 Perot tried to organize a third party at the national level"
- a band of people associated temporarily in some activity; "they organized a party to search for food"; "the company of cooks walked into the kitchen"
- a person involved in legal proceedings; "the party of the first part"
- have or participate in a party; "The students were partying all night before the exam"