(pl. paths )
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The bold path is the path of safety .
- Often they mark the path with buoys .
- The path is very slippery, so watch your step .
- They cleaved a path through the wilderness .
- Along the ravine there was a mule path .
- a course of conduct; "the path of virtue"; "we went our separate ways"; "our paths in life led us apart"; "genius usually follows a revolutionary path"
同義詞：way, way of life
- a way especially designed for a particular use
- an established line of travel or access
- a line or route along which something travels or moves; "the hurricane demolished houses in its path"; "the track of an animal"; "the course of the river"