- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He tried by every means to redeem the pawn .
- He had no way to redeem his furniture out of pawn .
- He'd pawned everything he had .
- He pawned his watch for 30 yuan .
- He demanded her wristwatch as a pawn for the loan .
- borrowing and leaving an article as security for repayment of the loan
- (chess) the least powerful piece; moves only forward and captures only to the side; it can be promoted to a more powerful piece if it reaches the 8th rank
- a person used by another to gain an end
- an article deposited as security