- On the relation between practical philosophy and pedagogy
- Talk about teacher ' s pedagogy thinking law and its formation
- Principle of pedagogy : cooperation and innovation
- Investing the psychological aspects in vocal pedagogy
- Leisure education and the significance of pedagogy
- the activities of educating or instructing; activities that impart knowledge or skill; "he received no formal education"; "our instruction was carefully programmed"; "good classroom teaching is seldom rewarded"
同義詞：education, instruction, teaching, didactics, educational activity
- the profession of a teacher; "he prepared for teaching while still in college"; "pedagogy is recognized as an important profession"
- the principles and methods of instruction
同義詞：teaching method, pedagogics
Pedagogy ( or ) is the science and art of education. Its aims range from the full development of the human being to skills acquisition.