- 更多例句： 下一頁
- An old peddler drifted in .
- The variety of goods that the peddlers sold was staggering .
- Tales of peddlers becoming small merchants are legion .
- The sheriff sees that peddlers and salesmen are not given permits .
- Another scene showed japanese dope peddlers selling morphine and heroin .
A peddler, in British English pedlar, also known as a canvasser, cheapjack, monger, higler or solicitor (with negative connotations since the 16th century), is a travelling vendor of goods. In England, the term was mostly used for travellers hawking goods in the countryside to small towns and villages; they might also be called tinkers or gypsies.