- pelt at: 投擊
- dry pelt: 干毛皮
- fell; pelt: 人皮
- The rain came pelting down .
- He went full pelt at it , and had it finished under an hour .
- I wouldn ' t mind wearing one of these deer pelts up there
- The crowd pelted the mayor with angry questions
- We have transported a dozen breeding pairs of blue pelt foxes
- attack and bombard with or as if with missiles; "pelt the speaker with questions"
- cast, hurl, or throw repeatedly with some missile; "They pelted each other with snowballs"
- rain heavily; "Put on your rain coat-- it''s pouring outside!"
同義詞：pour, stream, rain cats and dogs, rain buckets