- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Review of development of the periodization
- The periodization and nature of modern and contemporary chinese literature
- Periodization and nomenclature in the historiography of western philosophy
- Classification and periodization of lotus pattern tile - ends in central plains district
- Research on characteristic of periodization of athletics training in chinese sports universities and colleges
Periodization is the attempt to categorize Universal History or divide time into named blocks. The result is a descriptive abstraction that provides a useful handle on periods of time with relatively stable characteristics.