- 更多例句： 下一頁
- His house is over there a piece .
- He broke a piece of bread from the loaf .
- He has taken along with him two pieces of luggage .
- Put the finishing touches to a piece of work .
- They were lucky to get back in one piece .
- a portable gun; "he wore his firearm in a shoulder holster"
- game equipment consisting of an object used in playing certain board games; "he taught me to set up the men on the chess board"; "he sacrificed a piece to get a strategic advantage"
- a work of art of some artistic value; "this store sells only objets d''art"; "it is not known who created this piece"
同義詞：objet d''art, art object
- a separate part of a whole; "an important piece of the evidence"
- an item that is an instance of some type; "he designed a new piece of equipment"; "she bought a lovely piece of china";
- a distance; "it is down the road a piece"
- an artistic or literary composition; "he wrote an interesting piece on Iran"; "the children acted out a comic piece to amuse the guests"
- a musical work that has been created; "the composition is written in four movements"
同義詞：musical composition, opus, composition, piece of music
- an instance of some kind; "it was a nice piece of work"; "he had a bit of good luck"
- a serving that has been cut from a larger portion; "a piece of pie"; "a slice of bread"
- a portion of a natural object; "they analyzed the river into three parts"; "he needed a piece of granite"
- a share of something; "a slice of the company''s revenue"
- a period of indeterminate length (usually short) marked by some action or condition; "he was here for a little while"; "I need to rest for a piece"; "a spell of good weather"; "a patch of bad weather"
同義詞：while, spell, patch
- repair by adding pieces; "She pieced the china cup"
- eat intermittently; take small bites of; "He pieced at the sandwich all morning"; "She never eats a full meal--she just nibbles"
- join during spinning; "piece the broken pieces of thread, slivers, and rovings"
- to join or unite the pieces of; "patch the skirt"
- create by putting components or members together; "She pieced a quilt"; "He tacked together some verses"; "They set up a committee"
同義詞：assemble, put together, set up, tack, tack together