- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The pigs were grubbing about among the trees .
- The pigs were grubbing around for roots .
- Pig nutrition is a financial exercise .
- He is a farmer and raises pigs and chickens ..
- He prodded at the pig with his walking-stick .
- domestic swine
同義詞：hog, grunter, squealer, Sus scrofa
- a crude block of metal (lead or iron) poured from a smelting furnace
- mold consisting of a bed of sand in which pig iron is cast
- uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
同義詞：bull, cop, copper, fuzz
- a person regarded as greedy and pig-like
- a coarse obnoxious person
同義詞：slob, sloven, slovenly person
A pig is any of the animals in the genus Sus, within the Suidae family of even-toed ungulates. Pigs include the domestic pig, its ancestor the wild boar, and several other wild relatives.