[ 'pistən ] 發音: 用"piston"造句
- piston piston: 活塞
- piston knock (piston slap): 活塞敲缸
- piston knock(piston slap): 活塞敲缸
- A shaft on the piston forms the armature of a coil .
- The piston moves by steam pressure .
- Some pistons have seating rings of metal or leather .
- A pump uses valves and pistons .
- The push rod was screwed into a miniature piston head .
- mechanical device that has a plunging or thrusting motion
A piston is a component of reciprocating engines, reciprocating pumps, gas compressors and pneumatic cylinders, among other similar mechanisms. It is the moving component that is contained by a cylinder and is made gas-tight by piston rings.