- The certain placement of seed at the 12-20 mm level necessitates drilling rather than broadcasting .
- On very poor soils, band placement of phosphate produces larger yields and makes more efficient use of the fertilizer .
- Art of personnel placement in library management
- A placement algorithm of web proxy in the internet
- Interactive selective placement service ( isps ) website
- contact established between applicants and prospective employees; "the agency provided placement services"
- the act of putting something in a certain place
同義詞：location, locating, position, positioning, emplacement
- the spatial property of the way in which something is placed; "the arrangement of the furniture"; "the placement of the chairs"