- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The plague visited london in 1665 .
- It was a deeply plagued company .
- She was plagued with arthritis .
- A judgmental infelicity plagued past generations .
- I was plagued at ipswich with the customhouse officers .
- an annoyance; "those children are a damn plague"
- any large scale calamity (especially when thought to be sent by God)
- a swarm of insects that attack plants; "a plague of grasshoppers"
- any epidemic disease with a high death rate
- a serious (sometimes fatal) infection of rodents caused by Yersinia pestis and accidentally transmitted to humans by the bite of a flea that has bitten an infected animal
同義詞：pestilence, pest, pestis
Plague or The plague is a either a disease that has a high mortality rate or a calamity with widespread and serious consequences for its victims.