- 更多例句： 下一頁
- This is the catch in designing planes .
- He would destroy himself along with the plane .
- The europeans produced mainly war planes .
- The plane came to a screaming halt .
- The plane crashed out of our sight .
- having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another; "a flat desk"; "acres of level farmland"; "a plane surface"; "skirts sewn with fine flat seams"
- cut or remove with or as if with a plane; "The machine shaved off fine layers from the piece of wood"
- make even or smooth, with or as with a carpenter''s plane; "plane the top of the door"
- travel on the surface of water
- an aircraft that has a fixed wing and is powered by propellers or jets; "the flight was delayed due to trouble with the airplane"
- a carpenter''s hand tool with an adjustable blade for smoothing or shaping wood; "the cabinetmaker used a plane for the finish work"
同義詞：carpenter''s plane, woodworking plane
- a power tool for smoothing or shaping wood
同義詞：planer, planing machine
- (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape; "we will refer to the plane of the graph as the X-Y plane"; "any line joining two points on a plane lies wholly on that plane"
- a level of existence or development; "he lived on a worldly plane"