planning a picnic中文
- planning: n. 計劃，規劃。 an overa ...
- picnic: n. 1.野餐，郊游；各人自帶食品的 ...
- at the picnic: 在野餐
- Out of the blue , the office manager called a meeting to plan a picnic
- Planning a picnic
- Plan a picnic and bring along champagne , flowers and unfold the diamond gift from a linen napkin
- But if people are planning a picnic on the beach or at the park , they would probably pack a cool bag with a whole variety of home - made sandwiches , snacks , cake , fruit and soft drinks
- It s a good idea to be sure to call or write the winery for appointment if tours are given by appointment only at least a week ahead of your intended visit , and eat a hearty meal before setting out , or to plan a picnic at one of the wineries with facilities