- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The trees were planted at 20 feet intervals .
- He stood with his feet planted wide apart .
- Willows are planted on both sides of the streets .
- Many plants have begun to automate .
- Ethylene is a growth hormone in plants .
- putting seeds or young plants in the ground to grow; "the planting of corn is hard work"
- the act of fixing firmly in place; "he ordered the planting of policemen outside every doorway"
- a collection of plants (trees or shrubs or flowers) in a particular area; "the landscape architect suggested a small planting in the northwest corner"