[ 'plæstik, plɑ:stik ] 發音: 用"plastic"造句
- a plastic bowl: 塑膠塑料的
- a plastic substance: 可塑物質
- a plastic tablecloth: 塑料臺布
- Why use wood when you can use plastic ?
- Plastics will soften when exposed to heat .
- The mind of a young child is quite plastic .
- Fit smoked plastic lenses in spectacles .
- Then he pulled the plastic knob on it .
- a card (usually plastic) that assures a seller that the person using it has a satisfactory credit rating and that the issuer will see to it that the seller receives payment for the merchandise delivered; "do you take plastic?"
同義詞：credit card, charge card, charge plate
- generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
- forming or capable of forming or molding or fashioning; "a formative influence"; "a formative experience"
- capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material); "plastic substances such as wax or clay"
- capable of being influenced or formed; "the plastic minds of children"; "a pliant nature"
A plastic material is any of a wide range of synthetic or semi-synthetic organic solids that are moldable. Plastics are typically organic polymers of high molecular mass, but they often contain other substances.