[ 'pleʒə ] 發音: 用"pleasure"造句
- at pleasure: 隨你, 聽便
- for pleasure: 為了取樂
- on pleasure: 論逸樂
- He took his pleasures in general singly .
- I have had my whack of pleasure .
- His life is spent in the pursuit of pleasure .
- Do not try to mix business with pleasure .
- Do not allow pleasure to interfere with duty .
- sexual gratification; "he took his pleasure of her"
- an activity that affords enjoyment; "he puts duty before pleasure"
- a formal expression; "he serves at the pleasure of the President"
- something or someone that provides a source of happiness; "a joy to behold"; "the pleasure of his company"; "the new car is a delight"
- a fundamental feeling that is hard to define but that people desire to experience; "he was tingling with pleasure"