多，豐富；充分。 a year of plenty 豐年。 There is plenty of time. 時間很充裕。 in plenty 多，豐富；充分(live in peace and plenty 過太平富裕的日子。We are in plenty of time. 我們有充分時間)。 plenty of 很多的(There is plenty of food. 食物很充足)。adj.〔口、方〕〔通常用作表語[主詞補語]〕充裕的，足夠的；很多的。+更多解釋...
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He believes in getting plenty of exercise .
- We have a garden and plenty of pears .
- There is plenty more paper if you need it .
- Ah, there will be plenty of spectators !
- There 's plenty of beer. drink all you want .
- a full supply; "there was plenty of food for everyone"
同義詞：plentifulness, plenteousness, plenitude, plentitude
- (often followed by `of'') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
同義詞：batch, deal, flock, good deal, great deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, pot, quite a little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy sum, wad