- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The enemy went so far as to use poison gas .
- He has poisoned people according to a system .
- Poison to a snake is merely a luxury .
- One man's meat is another man's poison .
- Strychnine , arsenic , and opium are poison .
- anything that harms or destroys; "the poison of fascism"
- any substance that causes injury or illness or death of a living organism
同義詞：toxicant, poisonous substance
- administer poison to; "She poisoned her husband but he did not die"
- add poison to; "Her husband poisoned her drink in order to kill her"
- kill with poison; "She poisoned her husband"
- kill by its poison; "This mushrooms can poison"
- spoil as if by poison; "poison someone''s mind"; "poison the atmosphere in the office"