- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The police seized various books and tapes .
- Police kept a close watch on the vagrants .
- Demonstrators broke through the police cordon .
- Have the police nailed the man who did it ?
- The police are interrogating two suspects .
- the force of policemen and officers; "the law came looking for him"
同義詞：police force, constabulary, law
- maintain the security of by carrying out a patrol
The police are a constituted body of persons empowered by the state to enforce the law, protect property, and limit civil disorder. Their powers include the legitimized use of force.