[ pɔ:tʃ ] 發音: 用"porch"造句
- porch, covered porch: 門廊
- arched porch: 拱門
- back porch: 后背區, 后沿; 后肩; 后沿
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The porch was narrow; the rain increased .
- There is a wooden porch over the sidewalk .
- An old lady was sitting on the porch of a hotel .
- The porch roof was lifted 6 inches off its supports .
- He dashed into the porch and began to hammer on the door .
- a structure attached to the exterior of a building often forming a covered entrance
A porch (from Old French porche, from Latin porticus ‘colonnade’, from porta ‘passage’) is external to the walls of the main building proper, but may be enclosed by screen, latticework, broad windows, or other light frame walls extending from the main structure.