- 更多例句： 下一頁
- This port can handle up to 40,000,000 tons of cargo a year .
- We opened a white pagoda to the port .
- The ship will reach port tomorrow morning .
- Port and madeira are fortified wines .
- Port hymns to his conservatism .
- located on the left side of a ship or aircraft
- modify (software) for use on a different machine or platform
- drink port; "We were porting all in the club after dinner"
- carry or hold with both hands diagonally across the body, especially of weapons; "port a rifle"
- carry, bear, convey, or bring; "The small canoe could be ported easily"
- turn or go to the port or left side, of a ship; "The big ship was slowly porting"
- land at or reach a port; "The ship finally ported"
- bring to port; "the captain ported the ship at night"
- put or turn on the left side, of a ship; "port the helm"
- (computer science) computer circuit consisting of the hardware and associated circuitry that links one device with another (especially a computer and a hard disk drive or other peripherals)
- the left side of a ship or aircraft to someone who is aboard and facing the bow or nose
- an opening (in a wall or ship or armored vehicle) for firing through
- sweet dark-red dessert wine originally from Portugal
- a place (seaport or airport) where people and merchandise can enter or leave a country