- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The possibilities are practically endless .
- Let us confine ourselves to possibilities .
- I never consider the possibility of defeat .
- There was little possibility of compromise .
- Its possibilities have vastly expanded .
- a possible alternative; "bankruptcy is always a possibility"
同義詞：possible action, opening
- a tentative insight into the natural world; a concept that is not yet verified but that if true would explain certain facts or phenomena; "a scientific hypothesis that survives experimental testing becomes a scientific theory"; "he proposed a fresh theory of alkalis that later was accepted in chemical practices"
- a future prospect or potential; "this room has great possibilities"
- capability of existing or happening or being true; "there is a possibility that his sense of smell has been impaired"