- 更多例句： 下一頁
- I have the memory of posting the letters in my mind .
- Take these letters over to the post office .
- He leant against the post and it broke .
- He could not immediately accept the post .
- I must definitely get that fellow posted .
- the delivery and collection of letters and packages; "it came by the first post"; "if you hurry you''ll catch the post"
- a job in an organization; "he occupied a post in the treasury"
同義詞：position, berth, office, spot, billet, place, situation
- military installation at which a body of troops is stationed; "this military post provides an important source of income for the town nearby"; "there is an officer''s club on the post"
- an upright consisting of a piece of timber or metal fixed firmly in an upright position; "he set a row of posts in the ground and strung barbwire between them"
- the system whereby messages are transmitted via the post office; "the mail handles billions of items every day"; "he works for the United States mail service"; "in England they call mail `the post''"
同義詞：mail, mail service, postal service
- a pole or stake set up to mark something (as the start or end of a race track); "a pair of posts marked the goal"; "the corner of the lot was indicated by a stake"
- any particular collection of letters or packages that is delivered; "your mail is on the table"; "is there any post for me?"; "she was opening her post"
- the position where someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand; "a soldier manned the entrance post"; "a sentry station"
- publicize with, or as if with, a poster; "I''ll post the news on the bulletin board"
- display, as of records in sports games
- mark or expose as infamous; "She was branded a loose woman"
- cause to be directed or transmitted to another place; "send me your latest results"; "I''ll mail you the paper when it''s written"
- assign to a station
同義詞：station, send, place
- place so as to be noticed; "post a sign"; "post a warning at the dump"
- mark with a stake; "stake out the path"
- affix in a public place or for public notice; "post a warning"
- ride Western style and bob up and down in the saddle in rhythm with a horse''s trotting gait
- transfer (entries) from one account book to another
- assign to a post; put into a post; "The newspaper posted him in Timbuktu"
- enter on a public list