- 更多例句： 下一頁
- It's all right, we've just made a pot .
- She brewed a pot of soup from the leftovers ..
- Pots and pans were clattering in the kitchen .
- The pot won't boil if the fire's away .
- Pour the dregs away and rinse the pot .
- metal or earthenware cooking vessel that is usually round and deep; often has a handle and lid
- street names for marijuana
同義詞：grass, green goddess, dope, weed, gage, sess, sens, smoke, skunk, locoweed, Mary Jane
- a container in which plants are cultivated
- a resistor with three terminals, the third being an adjustable center terminal; used to adjust voltages in radios and TV sets
- a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
同義詞：toilet, can, commode, crapper, potty, stool, throne
- slang for a paunch
同義詞：potbelly, bay window, corporation, tummy
- the cumulative amount involved in a game (such as poker)
- the quantity contained in a pot
- (often followed by `of'') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
同義詞：batch, deal, flock, good deal, great deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, quite a little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy sum, wad
- plant in a pot; "He potted the palm"