- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The most important use of potash is in fertilizer .
- Potash production in the united states was not developed until world war i .
- Effect of potash on yield and benefit of seed - melon
- Gasification of coal char - co2 in the presence of potash
- Molten salt leaching method extracting potassium from potash feldspar
Potash is the common name for various mined and manufactured salts that contain potassium in water-soluble form.Potash, USGS 2008 Minerals Yearbook The name derives from "pot ash", which refers to plant ashes soaked in water in a pot, the primary means of manufacturing the product before the industrial era.