- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The immunogenic potency of soluble antigens may be considerably increased .
- This experience of heightened vitality and potency fills me with joy .
- One wonders why nature, with some snakes, concocted poison of such extreme potency .
- One wonders also why nature , with some snakes concocted poison of such extreme potency .
- Anxious to know the worst, and willing, in such an emergency, to try the potency of gold, he overcome his reluctance to speak to magua .
- capacity to produce strong physiological or chemical effects; "the toxin''s potency"; "the strength of the drinks"
- the power or right to give orders or make decisions; "he has the authority to issue warrants"; "deputies are given authorization to make arrests"; "a place of potency in the state"
同義詞：authority, authorization, authorisation, dominance, say-so
- the state of being potent; a male''s capacity to have sexual intercourse
- the inherent capacity for coming into being