[ pə'tenʃ(ə)l ] 發音: 用"potential"造句
- bias potential potential: 偏置電位
- a orption potential: 吸收勢
- abnormal potential: 異常電位
- Their potential longevity was 4-8 years .
- The peritoneal cavity is a potential space .
- The seed is the potential flower and fruit .
- Potential energy is convertible to kinetic energy .
- What is the potential drop in an edge ?
- existing in possibility; "a potential problem"; "possible uses of nuclear power"
- expected to become or be; in prospect; "potential clients"
- the difference in electrical charge between two points in a circuit expressed in volts
同義詞：electric potential, potential difference, potential drop, voltage
- the inherent capacity for coming into being
*In linguistics, the potential mood