[ 'premis ] 發音: 用"premise"造句
- additional premise: 附加前提
- agreement premise: 物業
- alteration of premise: 房舍改建
- There is always a manager on the premises .
- He rented no expensive premises .
- Alcohol may not be consumed on the premises .
- Then we speak of a test of the problematic premise .
- He gave us permission to enter his premises to inspect the meters .
- a statement that is assumed to be true and from which a conclusion can be drawn; "on the assumption that he has been injured we can infer that he will not to play"
- take something as preexisting and given
- furnish with a preface or introduction; "She always precedes her lectures with a joke"; "He prefaced his lecture with a critical remark about the institution"
同義詞：precede, preface, introduce
- set forth beforehand, often as an explanation; "He premised these remarks so that his readers might understand"